(All are organic and locally sourced when possible.)
1 cup quinoa
1-2 sweet potatoes
(roasted in unrefined coconut oil)
1 head organic broccoli
2/3 cup sprouts
2-3 tablespoons raw, unfiltered honey
2 tablespoons Bragg’s coconut aminos
1 teaspoon ginger powder
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons organic white miso
1/2 fresh-squeezed lemon juice
Unrefined coconut oil
Cold-pressed olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Chop sweet potatoes into cubes; coat with 1-2 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil, chili powder and lime.
3. Place sweet potatoes in oven; roast for 20-25 minutes or until slightly crisp on outside.
4. Boil quinoa according to package instructions.
5. Prepare salmon by covering with 1-2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon raw honey, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1 tablespoon coconut aminos, 1 teaspoon ginger powder and 2 teaspoons white miso.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or pan sear in cast iron skillet for 5 minutes, flipping once.
7. Meanwhile, place kale in large bowl and top with fresh lemon juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Toss.
8. Construct nourish bowl by adding 1/2 cup quinoa as base, add kale mixture, sweet potatoes, broccoli, sprouts, avocado and sprinkle additional toppings.