Voting in the Lynchburg Living Best Of Readers’ Choice Awards in a great way to support the places you frequent and the community individuals you love here in the greater Lynchburg area. We rely solely on you – our readers – to decide who is the BEST in the greater Lynchburg area. Thank you in advance for your participation. We couldn’t do it without you!
The Lynchburg Best Of Awards:
NOMINATION PERIOD: July 27-August 12, 2022
VOTING PERIOD: August 13-September 9, 2022
Rules and Regulations
- If you are creating a new account, you should receive a verification email immediately. If you do not see it in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folders.
- A category needs 6 different businesses/individuals nominated to move into the voting period. Any categories with less will be removed.
- Lynchburg Living reserves the right to modify any categories and/or contests
- Lynchburg Living reserves the right to remove or disqualify any contestant who:
- Is exchanging a good or service for votes (including bribes, sales, discounts, free, etc.)
- Is exploiting a competing contest negativetly for personal gain or votes
- Is participating in fradulent voting either with a 3rd party or through fraudulent emails
Nominations: (July 27-August 12, 2022)
- Nominate by clicking the green “nominate” button below (you will need to be logged in or enter your name and email to submit)
- A business only needs to be nominated one time for consideration
- A business/individual may be nominated in a maximum of 6 categories.
- Each nomination will go through an approval stage (note it may take up to 42 hours for the nomination to appear in the contest)
- Any nomination entered in an inappropriate category will either be changed or denied.
- Please consider nominating local-only companies
Voting: (August 13- September 9, 2022)
- Vote by selecting a category and hitting the green “vote” button under the candidate you wish you vote for.
- You may vote ONE TIME in each category for the duration of the contest.
- You MUST be logged in or enter your name and email to secure your vote.
- Contestants are encouraged to promote voting via social media channels and emails using the provided Voting Toolkit.
- Our contest winners will be those receiving the most votes overall.
For any contest questions or troubles, please contact Web Content Manager, Kelsey Thomas, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Visited 786 times, 1 visits today)